process for modifying graphic formulae: Double-click
formula (see figure on the right) opens the Graphic Formula Editor
Single terms can be copied or moved using the clipboard (CTRL + C or CTRL + V).
To simultaneously modify several entries the data entry wizard can be used.
It automatically identifies the variables in a selected area. Additionally
the first graphic in the selected area is shown.
The Data Entry Wizard
offers the user various benefits:
- Default values for an area are calculated automatically and centralized
in a well arranged entry mask.
- When modifying several parameters, subsequent calculation is
considerably faster as modifying individual calculated lines.
- The graphic illustrates the entries.
- Using calculation templates is virtually similar to using a software
Query of input values
All values which are clearly recognized as being default values are displayed.
are entries with direct value assignments and the results of the
are only included in the dialogue if they depend on entries within the
selected area. Otherwise there is no point in selecting various parameters,
such as components, materials, etc., in the data entry wizard.
The Automatic call up
The data entry wizard can be called up automatically during various actions:
- When pasting from the Template Explorer, from a reference project or from the
review window. See Chapter 3.1 or
- When copying and pasting via clipboard.
The automatic call up of the wizard can be activated or deactivated. This is done either in the dialogue (see illustration above) or in the
Calculate menu - Input wizard.
The Manual call up
- Using the program menu Calculate - Data entry wizard -
- Using the Context menu (right mouse button). This appears when the cursor rests on a title or when an area is selected (see illustration to the right).
- Using the ALT+ENTER key combination, when several calculated lines are selected.