The main focus in the previous chapters has been on calculating capacity and
compilation of documents. Additionally VCmaster includes many tools for
and further useful tools such as
Many of the functions described in this chapter cannot be regarded in
isolation from each other because of their close interaction. It is,
therefore, recommended to read the complete chapter and not only
particular sections of it. Important information on the interaction of functions:
- Heading and Table of Contents: The headings are automatically adopted in the table of contents. The table of contents is designed according to the hierarchy of the chapter.
- Headings and Navigator: The headings are also used to navigate in the document (see image above).
- Page Numbering and Page Header: The page numbers are created automatically. The numbering includes inserted or modified pages and hidden areas.
- Data Fields: Data fields are used to insert
page numbers, table of contents, etc. These fields are automatically assigned with the corresponding data during printing.
- File Information: Project data can be used consistently in headers and footers or the first page. The corresponding data (e.g. project name) is automatically preallocated
to the current project.
- Headings and Export or Import: During a PDF export, the document structure is generated from the headings and saved with the PDF file. When importing from reference projects, data can be searched for and adopted on the basis of the chapter structure.