VCmaster exports the data in the following formats:
- Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf)
- Microsoft Word (*.doc)
- Rich Text File (*.rtf)
- ASCII-Text (*.txt)
Please note that calculating intelligence is lost with exporting the file. Saving in VCmaster format is mandatory.
We recommend using PDF format for forwarding calculations to third parties.
The digital exchange of data between companies and partners places
challenging demands on data security and portability of PDF files.
VCmaster offers high-performance PDF export
optimization and security options:
The following options
- Author: Author of the PDF file. The name is displayed in the Acrobat Reader properties dialog box, for example.
- Quality and storage optimization: Determines the
size of the PDF file and the display quality of pixel graphics (e.g.
Bitmap and JPEG files). Possible options are:
- Optimum quality
- Quality/memory requirement balance
- Minimum memory requirement
- Password for opening: Prevents unauthorized opening of the PDF file.
- Advanced security options: Enables locking of the PDF document properties.
Optional PDF/A compatibility can be selected (standardized file format for long-term archiving to ISO standards).
With VCmaster it is possible to export all program and user settings to another computer.
The software generates a configuration file, which can be transferred to a different computer. The user has the option of selecting the settings to be transferred.